[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Home keeps ringing me to tell me my mother has fallen, trying to get up from chair. Nurses say to her, do not try to get up by yourself instead ask for help, any advice on this?
Surely mum should try?
Am I still a carer mother in a home now? Nearby which is good. Well looked after there. She seems a bit bewildered as to why she is there. Wants to go home she is not keen on just sitting, reading magazines I said make sure you walk about. My uncle thought she seemed much better since when he last s...
Hello, new member Louisa, time management I guess. I met someone recently we went out for afternoon, he said after an hour or so, I hope your mother is alright on her own. I was taken aback by this, then I worried, I hoped she was alright on her own, she was alright. I enjoyed my date and time out t...
Hello, when is the next care for a cuppa meeting?