[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Linda, I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. I know from experience how draining emotionally and physically to deal with a selfish parent. My Mum has always been demanding and verbally abusive, more so when caring for my Dad who sadly passed away in July. This situation cannot continue ...
Hi Paul, I lost my Dad in July after 2 1/2 years of illness. My Mum was his carer with me helping out. I worried about how my Mum would cope without Dad and I've got to say it's not easy. I have not had a great relationship with my Mum due to her behaviour towards me and and others during my Dad's i...
Hi everyone, I posted on here a few weeks back about the problems I was having with my Mum and her behaviour. Mum and I have never had the easiest of relationships and when Dad became ill a couple of years ago this went downhill fast. From day one Mum has been verbally abusive, name calling, telling...