[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Angela You don't say how far away you are from them geographically? Or what their living arrangements are, do they live in their own home that they have been in for a number of years, since they were more able? My experience of social services in the London Borough where my mother lives and my la...
I found WFF quite acceptable, not like dinner at the Ritz but very adequate, I was happy to order the meals for myself as a lazy way of keeping myself fed with minimum effort .while staying at my mother's. I've certainly eaten worse and paid more for it . My mother at the time had just come out of h...
Even a nursing home is not equipped to deal with a killer and highly infectious virus. That requires a proper isolation hospital. Nursing homes can deal with more serious residents but its still not a hospital. The evidence that hospitals have been pushing infected patients out into the social care ...
Piers Morgan only seems interested in attacking and blaming the cabinet ministers and his interview technique is raw ego. Much more serious in my opinion are the actions of the various trusts in dumping patients with C-19 back into care homes ill equipped to look after them. Spreading the virus into...
dean_2003 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:27 am
we have been given a delivery Asda Priority Pass but still cant use it as there are no slots even for Priority customers
[/quote

my partner goes in very late at night (after midnight) to get a slot for her parents