[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Will do Bowling bun
Hi Meg,

Thanks, I emailed via the contact on the website. Hope this is ok and look forward to hearing from someone.

Many thanks.
Ok Bollingbun, thanks anyway.
Hi, Thanks for your responses. Sunny Disposition, ok thanks I will. Bowlingbun, I'm not in receipt of any benefits but my sister is as she has a child with autism. Do you have a link to the article? I think it was on this site that I initially read that you can be employed as long as you do it forma...
Hi, I'm new on here but hoped someone might be able to help. My 90 year old father has dementia and heart disease. He needs daily care (in his home) which is provided by myself and my sister. He absolutely refuses to have any outside agencies provide any care, being verbally abusive to anyone outsid...