[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good morning everyone. Im 28 years old and I gave up my job etc to help her out. My uncle lives here with us but he's about as useful as a chocolate teapot! He lives here because it's free for him, and it makes me angry that he takes advantage like this. I am the only one that can help her, she has ...
Hi everyone, Its been a while since i've been here but im struggling again, my friend suggested i come here and talk. I look after my nan, im her full-time carer, i live with her monday-friday and i try to go home at weekends. She has battled 2 different cancers and come out the other side, however ...
Hi everyone, With covid and everything else going on I'm really struggling at the moment. I am a carer for my grandma, shes currently cancer free (she had two different types), she has Chrones disease and many other smaller things that all add up. Since covid struck I decided to move in with her tem...