[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hey again all, just bumping this back up with an update. Since this post, mum has gotten immeasurably worse and has developed symptoms of OCD and Paranoia. She stands by her window constantly and is convinced that the neighbours have gone (they haven’t), that the street is deserted (it isn’t) and th...
You say you are I separate rooms? Therefore how about playing along with your Mum and telling her you want to keep her safe and she needs to self-isolate in her room. You can even glove and gown up etc when supporting her. If you left her meals outside on a table, could she collect them? You could ...
You cannot live like this. Is her GP doing anything to help? She clearly needs some sort of short term medication, at very least, to manage her anxiety. Ring the surgery and insist on speaking to someone. How old are you, and mum? Do you ever say "No" to mum? Have you thought about recording her be...
Hi all, I don’t know if this is the right place for this thread but I’m new so please forgive me if it’s in the wrong area and move to wherever it is best suited. Since November 2016 I have been out of work and caring for my mum. I was in work and received a phone call that she had been admitted to ...