[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Can I play Devils Advocate, You started the post saying you were an "accidental carer" asking for help. Since your first post, you seem to be, not only a primary carer, but also full time door stop for your friend???? How is work going, and family life since you made this decision? You should claim ...
Thank you so much, you have no idea how helpful the links were.

I was seriously starting to think we were haunted, although deep down I knew it was the dementia...
My Mum is starting to really scare me, she has vascular dementia. A short time ago Mum woke me up, it was dark. I turned on the landing light, Mum kept pointing behind me and telling me a little girl was behind me. A few days later she called again and she was adamant someone was sat on the end of h...
I'm sorry, but plan your outing carefully, decide what you want to buy and decide on a pointing system. Maybe have a a pen each and a few pieces of paper for when you need clarification. You make it sound hard, but some have been living with it for years before Covid.. My Mum can't speak, write, sig...
Our WI-FI has been un-predictable for weeks. As it controls our heating I needed to get it fixed. I phoned BT and explained Mum was disabled and would have to be in the same room as the engineer. They re-assured me the engineer would be wearing a mask, gloves and would wipe up all the surfaces he to...
I think any person with intelligence knows a second wave (peak) is coming. So many people ignoring social distancing, I think the sad death of George Floyd is going to cause the death of hundreds of young people who took the first chance to go out and parade. Then go home and pass it on to the famil...
I found it distasteful to choose July 4th as it's very important to Americans.
But apparently it represents the birth of the NHS also.
We all now know Leicester is in lock down, it's scary as it's close to me.

This is going to be a common thing, cities, towns being shutdown. So many stupid's out there thinking the PANDEMIC is over, Coronavirus is still out there and still a killer!
On a joke note. We all need a laugh in Covid-2020 times. Mums carers regularly leave my toilet in a total mess. Poo stains on the seat extender and wee on the floor. Since they found out I have a second toilet they have taken over it, I'm assuming because they don't want to touch the main toilet the...
I think the major breaking point for me was when it was announced "The UK had more deaths in a single day, than the WHOLE of Europe put together"
How is that possible? We are an Island nation? If we're locked down in time we would be safe?