[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My partner of 8 years is unwell with his mental health, he has a kind of bipolar. He was hospitalised last year due to a serious episode following the death of his brother. He still blames me for ending up in hospital. He has been better than even recently and the dr agreed for him to stop medicatio...
My partner has a bipolar type mental health issue, he has been ill twice during our relationship and I have supported him both times as long as I possibly could. Before I came along, he would always go straight to his mum when he was ill but since meeting me he looks to me for comfort. His mum has n...
I dont know, he cant even answer that question. He is not the man i know and love at all but he is home, has been put on some 1st gen meds and another medication to counteract the side effects!
Hi

Thanks, he is home now and has told me we are over and we will be selling the house. He blames me for being sectioned, he just referred to me as his ex partner to the professional on the phone! This is purely devastating
So the latest is.. he has discharged himself and has gone to stay with his mum. I have no idea what happened when he was in hospital and he has ignored every message I have sent. His mum has ignored me. I guess our relationship is over due to him being ill and me caring about his welfare. I'm totall...
My partner was sectioned on 26th March, he has refused to speak to me and refused consent to share information about his condition. I have tried to keep in touch although the staff at the hospital cannot tell me anything. I have called his phone as I know he has it with him, I have texted love, conc...
Again, thank you both for your input. I am calling the hospital daily, some of the nurses have been sympathetic to the situation and have given me small bits of information and I have managed to give them useful information so that they can understand his behaviours and support him better. I asked t...
Thank you both for your responses and taking the time to reply. This has been the hardest month of my life, coronavirus has not been up there for me. The situation has not changed, his mum is making decisions for him even though she doesn't know him in the way that I do, their relationship is based ...
My fiance has a mental illness and was Ill and hospitalised previously, he has been well for 4 years. He recently lost his brother to cancer, he became unwell and I took him to the doctors but he refused any help or medication. After the funeral he became very withdrawn and was hallucinating, I call...