[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you very much for your advice.
J
Hi all, So yep I'm 37, dealing with my mum's behaviour under the influence of long term anxiety and depression that actually I've always been dealing with and recently came to understand it has constantly burdened me throughout my adult life. So groups for that would be welcome - dealing with someon...
Hi, Thanks for sharing and I hope you will feel ok soon. I also live at a distance from my parent and am grounded with Covid 19 restrictions. I'm pretty new to caring for mum but a couple of things I've learned i thought could help reassure you. First, you are showing up by phone and that matters to...
Hi, I really sympathise with your situation and I feel I have to point out how composed and together you sound, in spite of everything, well done. My advice is the same for any relationship where one person is angry with the other one - it seems you'd be better off going with it, while it's still ho...