[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yeah I've definitely been thrown in the deep end. And to answer one of the above questions, it's a chain. For training we had to do all these online courses stuffed into a week. information overload. Then I've only done one proper shadow shift as one I was ill for and the other I didn't do anything ...
ah sorry I didnt know. Yeah I told the manager and he said: well it's your health but you're probably in the safest place because it's contained environment, and visiters as of today aren't allowed. he then asked, almost rhetorically' are you prepared to self isolate for 12 weeks? with no income' wh...
how high is the risk though, do you think?
I recently got a job as a carer in a home for elderly/dementia. I don't have any experience. I'm not sure what to do at the moment as I have a compromised immune system (immunosuppressants for my crohns disease) a lot of the residents have been ill with d&v for the past week and a half and then ther...