[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hi i am a full time carer for my wife we both had our first vaccine feb 19th 2021 , so we worked it out that the second vaccine would be in may i had a letter over the weekend for my 2nd astra zeneca vaccine on the 22nd april 2021 . i thought vaccines where spaced out to 12 weeks apart , and wounder...
thanks for your reply , i cant walk , sit, laydown with out extreme pain , i have dizzy light head pain when passing water shrivers i feel like i am block of ice all though heating is on i take paracetamol and pregablin every day it dont help really as i am one person with chronic pain ,, pain all o...
i had the oxford vaccine yesterday , today i am in extreme pain with my back issue which is osteo arthritis i cant get dressed , sit down, laydown with out pain i was not this bad before vaccine
we got ours booked for friday 19th feb but concerns over which one it will be is unknown at the moment and how safe are the vaccines for people with underline health conditions
hi i wrote to our local mp about our concerns over the vaccine issues and we got a reply . Dear Dean and Elaine, Thank you for your further communication. The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has advised that the vaccine should be given to care home residents and staff, followe...
melly 1 / pet66 thankyou for all your help and advice , sorry to say anxiety , depression etc has been there since 1996 i have tried health in mind 3 times they cant help / they tried to send me to ats no help , wellbeing cant help , care for the carers say possible ptsd so they are going back to he...
hi melly 1 many thanks for your reply I keep getting infections I have been on 19 lots of antibotics since Jan 2020. I also suffer from rapid depression. Personality disorder. Eptopic heart beat. Chronic pain in spine. Diabetic.admitted to hospital for Stoke in Nov 2020. I also have blood clot on my...
hi this is what i saw but if london has been advised to change mask and also that cloth masks are no good when why not advise all of the uk

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13947064/ ... ade-masks/
hi with this terrible virus about around the world , can anyone give advise about masks as at the moment we are using cloth masks that was bought on line from trusted ppe , i saw on the news this morning about london and they are wanting people to upgrade there masks but unsure what ones thanks for ...
confusing ? why is the goverment advising to say in 2 to 3 weeks after having vaccine and why when you are having vaccine are not been advised to stay in by the proffessionals who give vaccine . with us we have not had vaccine as yet so still waiting like a lot of others but why are people with lung...