[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
i spoke to my dr again yesterday 4 th time in 4 weeks of having this bug i have been put on 3 lots of antibotics in less than 2 months i am doing lateral flow test every 3 days as my dr knows now she said a lateral flow test wont pick up covid if you have a cold , but covid is reported to be a cold ...
i have still got cold flu like bug that is going around apart from covid in which i am testing every 3 days and all are negitive .. when i had my flu jab i did contact surgery about flu jab there advise was its ok providing its only a cold so i had my flu jab it didnt seem to make me any worse .. th...
i have had a cold and flu like symptons for 3 weeks , my dr said i have a stinking cold all though coughing through the night every night ,i spoke to my dr yesterday again who has now put me onto antibotics for chest infection ,i am doinging covid test every 3 days results are neg .. i explained to ...
hi i am a main carer and i have got personality disorder .reactive depression . anxity .stress . i have been married for 25 yrs to my wife who has bio polar disorder . i have been trying to get help with mental health for a long time tried wellbeing . carer for the carers . ats mental health . healt...
Hi Dean, maybe it is time to request another Needs Assessment for yourself to see if you can get some help with these tasks. Just because you haven't been given support in the past, doesn't necessarily mean you won't get help if you ask again at a later date, particularly if your condition has wors...
HI Dean, I think the government added £20 a week to UC during pandemic because it isn't actually enough to live on. Those on legacy benefits/ESA etc who find themselves with a situation change that needs reporting, which in turn triggers a move to UC, always find themselves worse off. Scottish care...
Keep trying, I kept looking same day and got what must have been a cancellation. For booking flu jab I selected local point (miles away) and then went to other sites near it and found one closer to home . Seemed a bit random so just keep playing with it until you get a slot. thanks for the reply i ...
how long does protection last with vaccines ? we had our second jab in april 2021 we have booked for our booster but wont be untill 23 nov 2021 .. we have had 2 text after booking from nhs vaccine to book for vaccine which has confused us so i phoned them up to get advice they said you cant have boo...
thanks for the replys i have managed to book a booster jab for both of us but not untill nov 23 rd 2021 which is over a month late ? when we had second jab in april 2021
i am a full time carer for my wife who has mental health issues , i allso have the same but now diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy i have had pain in my body for over 25 yrs i dont get support from mental health adult social care etc all though i have asked for it more since covid .. why it is tha...