[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
OK, developments. Mother has agreed to go on a care home active list, which means subject to seeing the room she is going in when a place becomes available. Unless that is she backs out when it comes to the crunch. My sister was helpful in persuading her to do this, as was my Other Half. Leaving the...
- Yes, she has an official diagnosis (from Highlands House) - Yes, I have power of attorney, both financial and health, but at the moment she still has capacity which means it's inactive. I'd have to get a doctor to sign off that she had lost it and then register this before I could use the power of...
My mother is in her 80s, increasingly frail (can’t walk more than 150 yards without a five minute rest) and has mixed dementia as I mentioned. The basic problem is that she is becoming increasingly demanding to manage, but always prioritises her own wants over everything else, regardless of how much...