[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi, I have a disabled son who is at high risk of serious complications if he contracts Covid, my wife also. Both received letters to shield. I am my son’s main carer. I am so very worried about returning to work, because of this, are there any such rules regarding living with vunerable family member...
[quote=sunnydisposition post_id=424000 time=1582147368 user_id=1374]
Do you have bank any statements showing payments received.
[/quote]

Hi,
I did reply to thank you but I can’t see the post on here now so I apologise if two posts appear.

Thank you so much I did not think about bank statements.
[quote=bowlingbun post_id=424012 time=1582156296 user_id=333] If the discount you were hoping for was the carer discount, you won't get it, as it doesn't apply to parents caring for a child I'm afraid. Very unfair. However if your son is over 18 with a learning disability, he's exempt! And that can ...
[quote=bowlingbun post_id=423998 time=1582146156 user_id=333] What discount do you want to claim? What is the nature of your son's disability? How old is he? Do you own or rent the house? [/quote] Hi, I own my home. I have only just discovered I am entitled to claim 25% off my council tax as a carer...
Hi, I have only recently realised I can claim a discount for council tax. The council have sent forms but have requested the date my son was first awarded DLA. I rang the DWP and they said as my son has been transferred to PIP the initial date of his DLA award had been archived and they are not able...
Hi,
I I do not want my email disclosed but when I try to edit it will not allow me to remove. I also am bot able to change my name.

Thanks
Hi, I have only recently realised I can claim a discount for council tax. The council have sent forms but have requested the date my son was first awarded DLA. I rang the DWP and they said as my son has been transferred to PIP the initial date of his DLA award had been archived and they are not able...