[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sally thanks for your reply. I've been thinking that I'm not going to leave and make it easy for them because I do believe this is the wrong treatment of an employee
Funnest thing is they made me employee of the month last month because of things I had done at work so I'm finding it hard to understand why
My age is 55.always worked in care and until this happened I have hardly had any time off apart from when I had an operation myself around a year ago. I totally get why others have given up work it's hard having to prove something that to be honest I think is unfair, once you have a doctors certific...
The home is in a chain but the one near were my son is doesn't have good transport links and as I don't drive I can't see me getting there. I have tried during the day to get there once was on a training course but ended up paying for a taxi as no transport near it. Since this morning the mental hea...
I might be able to reduce hours but there is a distance between were my son is and where I work so it would mean leaving him for long periods of time including overnight when he needs me the most. So it's a difficult situation for me and difficult to come up with a solution
Hi Sally Thanks for your reply. My son is currently at the stage of hearing voices and is not being well controlled on medication. Crisis team are seeing him daily and think it maybe a while until he is back to how he was. I tried to go back to work but unfortunately it was only for one day. I've o ...
Hi sunnydisposion I am not aware of an HR department. Its a care home that I work for. I know how it is always difficult to cover shifts but even having said that I'm disappointed in the response I got. No one wants to take time off especially as we only get ssp so it has even more of an impact on m...
Hi I'm I. The Same position as you. My son too hears voices and it's very distressing to witness. I've only just joined this forum so it's comforting to know I'm not the only one. I think Xmas seems to be. A trigger for these things happening. My son is also in the early stages of condition and sees...
Hi my name is Karen. I am a carer for my son who has been currently having a hard time and I don't feel its safe to leave him on his own. I have had too take time off work to care for him. Around two weeks which I have a certificate for from gp. My main problems are financial and also working as I d...