[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My husband says that he feels angry and has suicidal thoughts, for which he is receiving support from his autism support worker. Any advice would be much appreciated. We got married a few months ago and when I try to talk about health, housing or finances my husband is upset to the point of tears an...
Hello Kate, I'm new here too! I hope that you find lots of support here. Samantha, I agree with you, I like to spend as much time out of the house as possible meeting people. I've just moved to a new area and the person I care for is on the autism spectrum so it's very lonely at home whilst he chill...
Hello! I'm currently caring for my husband, since we set up home together! So a bit of a shock to the system as I wasn't expecting to be a carer, my husband to be seemed quite independent. He is on the autism spectrum. I'm not really very well at the moment, our house situation is not good and compo...
Hello!
I'm new to caring and new to the forum.
I look forward to finding my way around the boards and talking to other people in the caring situation.
I also work in a caring role in one of my jobs.