[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Everyone, thank you all so much for your kind advice. Am trying so hard to be strong but it's so very difficult. My Son has not been to our home since he was banned. He sent an email the following day saying he was coming to dinner and dont call the police and I rang him and said if he came I wou...
Thank you for your kind words. My Son is in a one bed housing association (I do not know which HA but may be able to find out via the Council as its Council owned property) flat on the top floor. His last care co ordinator left in November so he was without anyone until I put pressure on his phyciat...
THank you Ayjay. Yes, it's going to be a bumpy ride for a while and I hope I can be strong .
My son, who is 47yo and unemployed has been diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic for he past 10 years. He has been Sectioned 7 times - the last time in Nov 2019 for refusing his meds and was kept in hospital for 3 days. He is again this week refusing his meds. I was, until today, his unpaid carer but ha...