[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi and I am so sorry for the loss of your Nan, thank you for replying and I can feel the sadness in this. Not only the loss but the thoughtlessness of everyone throughout. I think there are a million ways people could help and yet there are a million ways people make things worse. I get sofa thing a...
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond and I am so sorry for your experience, that must have caused such pain and harm. Almost unbelievable of grandparents and you are so right that you see the true characters of people. So many who you think would be standing firm beside or behind you are...
I've been caring for my husband since September. He has motor neurone disease which is developing rapidly as is our knowledge of this new world. I expect the hard work, sleepless nights and so many levels of worry, about now and the future but there are some problems I didn't expect. The reaction of...