[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
And totally off topic but my dog is the friendliest boy ever. But when the assessor came in I had to lock him in another room because he growled at the assessor and he was trying to stop her going near my wife. I've never seen him do that before. Dogs have incredible senses that we can only wonder ...
bowlingbun wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:17 am
Just Google "contact my mp". It is so easy online!
Okay, thank you so much. I've never done this before so thanks.
sunnydisposition wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:59 am
There are time limits so check them out.

Involve your local MP they have direct lines of communications.

https://www.parliament.uk/get-involved/contact-your-mp/
I've never spoken with an MP before. It's an intimidating thought. How does one go about contacting an MP?
I don't have personal experience of this, but from what I've read many times on here it seems to be the current policy of the DWP to deny anyone anything that is so obviously due for as long as possible. In the majority of cases they eventually cave in. I can only assume that in the short term it m...
So I sent a mandatory reconsideration notice and loads of evidence from the doctors and everything. Got the results back today from DWP with absolutely no acknowledgement of the evidence provided and a reworded statement that's just like the first one. Going to have to take this to tribunal through ...
If your caree needs special products and equipment this should count as "Disability Related Expenditure" (DRE) and could be funded by Social Services. I just wanted advice on things to get. I don't have faith in anyone funding anything for me right now. My experience with anyone that's supposed to ...
Perhaps your issue is that you're trying to validate something you already know deep inside. Whatever you choose to label it after the event, you know it is wrong, and putting your children first is absolutely the right thing to do. I wish I had a mother who did the same for me when I was in danger ...
You have nothing to feel guilty about. Do not let him or anyone else guilt you into hanging around. Marriage is built on trust. Once that is gone, you will forever be questioning his honesty. If you continue to visit and go back on your word, he'll see you as a door matt and the only one that will l...
Can anyone recommend the best cleaning products that don't aggravate COPD?

Also, does anyone know what kind of bedding, air purifiers, foods, anything really... That help with COPD?

I'm finding it hard to find things on a very limited budget that help the person I'm caring for. Thanks.
I have Fibromyalgia also and my GP has been less than sympathetic. I get two codeine daily and otherwise Paracetamol and Ibuprofen. I was on Gabapentin but it made me balloon in weight, gave me heart problems and actually made things worse. Amitryptiline was a bad fit for me also. So I quit them bot...