[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you all for the advice. I was visiting every day but didn't go last night and am not going tonight either which feels strange but also gives me time to stop for a moment and get my head around everything. I will buy some things for her to take up tomorrow and see how she's doing then. In the m...
Thank you bowlingbun. Sorry for the loss of your Mum. You are correct. It is like a rollercoaster and has been very difficult. I have visited her every day since she has been in hospital and soon I have to go away due to work commitments and am panicking about not being nearby at this time. I apprec...
Hi All I am new to the group. We look after my 95 year old Nana as my Dad passed away some years ago and was an only child. To be fair, she doesn't take much looking after as she's quite independent usually and very alert. The current situation is that she is in hospital due to a chest infection whi...