[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I have been a member for a while and get the emails but really had a thought today about asking for help, i'm not one to be afraid to ask but sometimes it takes a while to actually do it...! My husband and i have been married for almost 7 years, together for 11 and he has suffered with a bad back fo...
Hi all, thankfully a positive update! It's been a good few days and things are settling, he can get himself around and to the toilet, he needs help with changing and dressing obviously but we are doing much better in terms of moods, he was just so frustrated with hospital and waiting and lack of pai...
My husband fell down the stairs last Wednesday morning and fractured his tibia and fibula, had surgery and got a rod put in and leg was pinned, he still only has dressings on the leg which need changing, no weight bearing cast planned to my knowledge, he won't stay in hospital any longer than he did...