[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Wow, that's is really nice! I think that homeless were nicely surprised! I am not in any organization like that but if I can I try to help homeless. Sometimes it is a nice gesture just to give them something and see the smile on their face. It is amazing view!
I think that her family is really worried about her, they try doing their best to make her life better but they forgot that she grows up. Unfortunately, this situation is really common not only to people with diseases. What I would do, is to talk with your girlfriend and then with her parents. They ...
Ohh..I know what you feel..I think that you should talk to your family once again. Maybe try to talk with your brother but with calm, if he gets angry just ignore it. Tell him how much you sacrifice for your mother. What about making a plan, as people above say? Maybe it will help to deal with the p...
Hello everyone! How are you? My name is Kate but friends call me Cassie. I moved out to London a few years ago where I was a carer. I want to come back to it because it makes me really happy to help others. I am so happy that I could join this amazing community!