[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just had a thought, I think it could be argued that the value of MIL's half should be totally disregarded! Was this considered or legal advice sought? The local authority have agreed to disregard the 50% of the property that my FiL left in trust. To some extent it's irrelevant as we're trying to av...
bowlingbun wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:51 pm
Do NOT muddle things up by using your own money.
This is definitely a question for a solicitor, or failing that, the Carers UK Helpline.
Yes I agree. We're just looking for a way of avoiding having to sell what started as my wife's family home over 50 years ago.
Hi my mother-in-law moved in to a residential care home over the summer. Her former home is not in a great state of repair. We are in the process of setting up a Deferred Payment Arrangement with the local authority to fund her on-going care. My in-laws owned the property as tenants in common, with ...
My father-in-law died in 2014. My mother-in-law has started in residential care. As part of this process we have Lasting Power of Attorney for my mother-in-law. We have applied for a Deferred Payment Arrangement with my mother-in-law's local authority to pay for her care. As part of this process we ...