[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Not very much support on here so will find something else 😞
Its minds matter he was told to contact. They are ringing him on wednesday. He will be going for cbt. Things were really bad around new year, he ended up in hospital twice and nearly a 3rd time. After he started all his medication things started to get better. Now they are weaning him off one tablet...
No he is now getting the help he needs.
Hi. My partner has had panic attacks since he was a child. He has had a lot of stress over the past couple of years, but hasn't talked to me, which has made me feel guilty. I lost my job, more guilt. Plus added stress. He has had thoughts of ending it so that's why I havent left his side. He forgets...
Hi my name is Helen. My partner has panic attacks, an anxiety disorder, depression and agoraphobia. He has been really bad and off work since the week before Christmas. I have been home with him, not left his side. We have the mental health team coming out twice a week. I'm just really struggling, d...