[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Jason Regarding sleepy episodes: my dad (92 when he died with alz/vas dem) had 2 episodes like this. First time lasted about 12 hrs and he was taken to A & E as they thougt he had had a stroke - where he began to wake up and was very cross to find himself in hospital. Second time we just waite...
Dear bowlingbun, thanks so much for your reply to my post. I hope David has found it as helpful as I did. And talk about great minds.....I have contacted the hospice who are helping to support mum today to ask if I could be registered for their counselling service. Your point about having something ...
Hi David I am new to the forum too. I'm not sure I have any answers but just wanted to say that I share your dilemma - it's so hard to know how much to let the person you care for do. My mum is 88 and has an arthritic hip that severely limits her mobility: on top of that she was diagnosed with lung ...