[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I live in Durham! :-)
Wow Chris - that is horrendous. At least where I am we are relatively still OK on opening hours: thanks very much to volunteers - but still have to have paid staff to do some of the work/supervise. Unfortunately, as you have said, funding is getting cut and affecting service (even though it is a cha...
Chris - I agree. The on-line calculators are great and are what CA will use (though they use their own version). And as you say, you can ring CA (but they will often refer you to the nearest CA offices for F2F advice).. CA also have a lot of training and other resources at their fingertips to help p...
Go to your local Citizens Advice - they can do a full Benefits check for you and tell you what you are entitled to and help you claim. (JSA no longer exists unless you are talking new style JSA which is based on NI contributions paid; likely you would have to claim Universal Credit - Citizens Advice...
I feel like I am stuck on repeat today with my posts! Agree with Chris - Contact your local Citizens Advice who will do a Benefits check for you = unfortunately as this is a change in circumstances you may be moved onto UC but CitA can help with all the options and what is best/ what you are entitle...
Please contact your local Citizens Advice. They can do a benefits check and see what you may be entitled to. They will also help you with any form filling or appealing against DWP c**p decisions! You MUST appeal if you are not successful (1st stage is Mandatory Reconsideration) then again for indepe...
Thanks everyone for your comments: I think I just need to work through how I am feeling at the minute and this forum is certainly helping !
When you say "appealed for PIP", what exactly do you mean? There is PIP application, if this is turned down there is Mandatory Reconsideration; and if that fails there is appeal to independent tribunal. It is imperative that you go through to independent appeal if you get rejected at the earlier sta...
Was this a first rejection? Did you do a Mandatory Reconsideration? If Mandatory Reconsideration is also rejected (in almost all cases unless you present fresh medical evidence as this is also done in house in DWP), you MUST go through independent appeal. Around 80% of PIP rejections get overturned ...
Bowlingbun - Yes, higher rate AA and yes I have POA. Finance one being used; health one in place but she is of sound mind so not active.