[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
How do I get councilling for myself? It's hard enough trying to push to get her some and she's had an awful childhood. I've done cbt before. They said they don't use councilling any more they use cbt, well in my area anyway. I can't afford to pay private unfortunately.
She wants to come home, her mum doesn't know the extent of her mental health, so she's trying to hide it. She movied in with us In December to get away from a controlling and violent boyfriend and she knew she wouldn't be able to stay away from him if she lived in the same town. So she moved in with...
Hi step daughter lives with us. When Boris locked down the country she made a split decision to visit her mum as she felt trapped. She's now stuck there, I don't know if she's taking her meds, she's now feeling quite bad as she struggling to hide it from her mum. The main reason for my post I suppos...
I will give that a go but she doesn't engage with any outside services and has stopped engaging with me now. When she turned 18 she stopped going to camhs and they just said if you need us you know where we are and discharged her.
Many thanks I will make contact with them. I also care for my autistic son, have two other children. Hubby also has autism and has currently had his medication hired for depression.
My step daughter is a little older she's now 18. She's just left a mentally violent relationship (she is still in contact with her ex boyfriend) . She has been staying with us for 3 weeks. I took her for a work accessment Wednesday and they asked about her self harm and overdoses. This has trigged l...
Hi yes anxiety and depression, self harm and suicidal thoughts. They currently won't engage in any help, I have taken them to a recent gp appointment and the doctor prescribed medication which they took yesterday but not today saying they just want to die and medication won't help. I'm not currently...
I am currently supporting a family member that has anxiety and depression. They also self harm. In the last couple of days they had to go for a work accessment and were asked about their suicide attempts and self harm this has brought on a lot of suicidal thoughts and they have also been to the doct...