[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Is CHC / NHS Continuing Healthcare a factor here : https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/all-about-caring/chc-coughlan-grogan-judgements-nhs-contuing-healthcare-nhs-fnc-hospital-discharges-all-under-this-one-thread-35998 [/quote] thank you for the link to this information. I vaguely reme...
Leeniepe I wonder if your mum needs to be somewhere with more support - you say she is deteriorating. I know you have said she hasn't wanted to join clubs up to now, but if she was somewhere where there were others if there was a communal lounge she would meet others. My own mother used to be in a ...
bowlingbun wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:59 pm
Please tell us how old mum is and what is wrong with her.
she is 60 and has a multitude of health problems that all come from a spinal cord injury. this has resulted in her gradually loosing mobility and problems with motor control, bowel/bladder issues etc
sunnydisposition - feeling guilty, yes, feeling judged , yes, but I do not make decisions to seek approval, nor am I not taking responsibility for my own 'affairs' (whatever that would be). the point of my post was how do I reduce my mothers dependence on me, so that we can have a better relationship
Hi all, im new here. I really am at the end of my tether and need some advice from people who are in the same situation/have had similar experiences. I have been 'caring' (I find it odd to use that word as I haven't always been a physical carer, only sometimes, the majority of my 'caring' role has b...