[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Lena and Henry’s Cat I appreciate you taking the time to respond and your advice. I will post an update soon
Thanks Charles I will contact them
Thanks Bowlingbun. Just feel really worried at the moment. Mam owns her house
If my mam goes into care I have no income at all and won’t be able to afford to stay in the house as won’t be able to afford bills and care costs…
Hi Feeling totally burnt out caring for my 83 year old mother who has anxiety/ depression and very little mobility. I gave up work 3 years ago to look after her full time and can honestly say it was the worst decision of my life. All she ever does is live in the past and never sees any positives. It...
Hello all, My mum who I have been looking after for 3 years has had no support from her CPN or contact for the last 7 months since her last meltdown. I have rang up and requested her to come and see my mum but she is useless and only ever suggests respite but due to 3 horrific experiences for my mum...
Well after trying to balance work and caring full time for an elderly parent I now have to give up work and resign as my mental health is seriously affected. I will be aiming to claim carers allowance as my mum receives attendance allowance and is 79. Any advice?
Thanks
Gary