[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My mum, who I am a carer for, (memory issues) will soon not be able to be alone for more than half hour or so, Thus, I will be looking at having to stop working (16) a week. It will be a huge cut to my income, loosing my wages. Mum comes first though, Will I be eligible to claim UC? I have about £23...
Been receiving CA since June 2020. I look after 3 older relatives 83/83/70.. Am finding working and caring is not a good fix for any of us. I have needed to leave work 3 times in last few months, due to a phone call from one of them, either a fall, no electricity, they fuse the house and a leaking p...
It all came through 2 days ago. Result.
I too am new to carers allowance, I put a claim in 4th March. It was awarded Friday just gone.. I received back pay, so that was about 7 weeks to get it through. So hang in there. It will come good luck.
Had not heard anything for a month, so called, and was horrified to be told they are only just looking at applications from first week January..Mine went in online 3rd March.. told me it will be 8/10 weeks yet. And No doubt CV will slow it up more.. So I reduced my hours to conform to the rules, and...
Just heads up, I did a carers allowance claim 3rd March, and just called them and they are only just doing claims from early January.. so it’s going to be quite a while till I know, no reason I would be refused,so it’s a waiting game.
Well.... after a fraught weekend, mum in hospital with UTI, Aunty in Walton with neurological issues, both now home. .I spoke again with Boss.. and she promised me(let’s see how that pans out) my Feb wages will be under limit.. and I never realised I could start a pension at my age.. work does have ...
Hi.. yes I did a claim for Carers Allowance, agreed hours with boss to get it to under 15 hours NMW a week, which would have got me under the £123 , then it all fell apart when boss had me do extra 9 hour shift week after Xmas , and again last week. When Carers Allowance person phoned me to speak ab...
I have not even thought as far as the Min wage going up by 6%😱 that’s another headache. Hoping by then the powers that be will increase the £123 to account for it.. but not counting my chickens yet.. will talk again with Boss.. see if we can find middle ground.. what is so troubling me is all the ex...
I am new to Carers stuff..I look after mum and her sister, mum has start of memory loss and lymphedema, Aunty has Neurological issues and is in a wheelchair. I spent hours sorting out my work schedule, to get it below the earnings limit, and had my claim disallowed as employer made me do too many ho...