[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Excellent! The thought had crossed my mind.
Sorry started to reply to you and because not techno savy lost what I was saying so my husband is also extremely vulnerable yes that is what I am trying to do the same. However it is not simple.
Hi I 'm Steph I have been full time career for my husband. ( primary progressive ms it doesn't get better). For some time .We are now at the point where he is bed bound incontinent and fed through a peg (your biggest nightmare) however we have lots of friends who visit Martin he still reads,takes an...
Hi I'm Steph I have been my husbands carer ( he has primary progressive ms it doesn't get better). Have been in the carers role for so long. And the personal\relationship changes are ....well what can I say. All I can say to you is that you are doing an amazingly fantastic and difficult job. Don't f...
Hi it's Steph i did reply to your helpful suggestions but it looks like my post wasn't posted. Since then been busy my husband got a cold but cos his swallow doesn't work the way it should it's more problematic then for us. So have had my hands full. Any ideas or insights on these budget things I wo...
Hi finding this difficult. Not yet tec savy. Anyway I am steph.I am a full time carer for my husband who has primary progressive ms. He was diagnosed in 2008 and needed full time care from around 2013. So have been doing this for a bit. Someone thought this would be good so I am giving it a go. I wi...