[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Hi Steve My wife says she wants to go home when we are at home lots of times and I know how distressing it can be. Recently I asked her where home was and she said our address. We got our outside clothes on and went out and walked up the road. At last we saw the road name and I said shall we see if ...
Hello Kelly, I care for my wife who also has dementia and had similar problems over Christmas. We live alone and many of the people we see often who are also carers or cared for were on holiday too. My wife often wants to stay in bed sometimes until the afternoon. I found that no amount of talking h...
Thanks to you all for your replies. My wife has dementia and although she wants to help, her confusion results in the need to go through with each activity together. However sometimes I get told that there are better ways of doing something. I get her to prepare vegetables for cooking which she can...
My wife, for whom I care used to be a cook in our business before we retired. Now I cook but she always wants to help.
This can be difficult and a source of friction. She wants to cater for several people but there is only us two. any suggestions would be very welcome.