[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Monopoly Empire Edition is really good.

Uno is a card game which is really fun. Short sharp rounds too.

We play it every other day
Debby Caring is tough..its exhausting, and sometimes we just need a break. You need to get a little bit of time for yourself each day..time for a solo walk, a read, meditate or listen to music. You need to be able to do this to keep going. I notice a difference in the way I feel depending on how ove...
Ignorina Welcome. So sorry for your recent loss. It is totally disgraceful that you have been asking for help for five years without success. I agree that if the need is too high for social services then it should be NHS continuing healthcare...but i know how hard it can be to get it. There's no way...
Penny That is sad. I imagine the staff there are going shopping etc and that's indoors. I know some homes have the staff living at the home at the moment but that would be a minority. Most will be in the community, and meeting up with relatives outdoors. If you speak to them in a couple of weeks I w...
When you do the diary make sure you put everything in. Including All the prompts you give her All the checking to make sure she's OK All the food ordering Food prep Helping her eat if necessary Reminders to eat and drink if you just leave it in Front of her Any phone calls about her. Any night care ...
Thanks Londonbound Didn't think it sounded like a Conservative policy. Honestly it is hard to see anything changing that's why we need to put ourselves first when we can. Even if its small things through the day. I sat in the garden. My hubby is not well at the moment and I am concerned I may end up...
Who wrote this Londonbound was it Labour or Conservative?
I have used a staff loo in a charity shop once when I was house hunting in a village that had no cafes no no loos. They were quite happy for me to go in.

That was before Corona, so I think shops would be more reluctant to let random people in their loos now.
Hi Charlene I guess that would totally depend on the amount of caring someone is doing unless they met someone who was very willing to be part of the carees life as well. If I didn't have my hubby around and I was single for me it would be out of the question. Don't have any time for my hubby as it ...
Ajay Thats good you are still getting your walks. But I know what you mean with lack of variety! I must admit i am getting a bit bored with the same local walks and long to go further afield. But despite what Boris says am resisting the urge as he clearly doesn't know best. New Forest area is lovely...