[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
How you feel is very common for Carers. As we don't spend time on ourself we lose sense of who we are Its its important to carve a little time out for yourself where you can. Are you able to go for a walk at all each day even for half an hour? As for the sleepless nights... My hubby snores so he is ...
David

I understand where you are coming from totally.
David This all sounds very stressful. Have you checked whether your council has a fund to help families in your situation. I know our council does. A lot of people have had to reach out for support. Have you checked if you have a food bank in your area or a community larder? I have heard in our area...
Hi Steve

I've not seen that. Are you able to post the link?
Hi Boatgal I totally understand where you are coming from. I had a pretty difficult upbringing myself. As you say, you have got your life on track now. I agree that you should think about yourself. No body can be forced to care for anybody else. Simply tell Social Services that you work full-time, a...
Agree with Melly to rent initially.

Once you've bought something you are really tied to it.

You need to be absolutely certain of both the property and the area to make such a commitment.
On the Verge Not all neighbours are as noisy as the ones you have. But realistically if you did get a flat there could be a little noise from anyone. If you did decide to look for a flat, I would personally visit it at times when others were likely to be home,, evenings and weekends to give you some...
Are you registered as a carer on your GP records. That certainly gives you access to the flue vaccine.

As regards to the covid vaccine..I am trying to get clarification on this. Main carers have been moved up to priority group 6, but I am unsure if its just those who get carers allowance.
Have just heard that Carers who get Carers allowance will be prioritised for the vaccine. But they describe it as main carers. Anyone know what happens when a couple are caring for two people and only one person gers carers allowance? Surely it should be based on being registered as a carer with the...
Penny I think caring for someone who has autism is incredibly complex. Try as I might, it is so hard to get time to yourself. As autism has so many issues around social communication - from my experience it causes so many problems that the carers (us parents) have to end up stepping in. It takes a l...