[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Your sexual life was fine? Probably aggression was generated through the unsatisfied desires or something close...
I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I just (6 weeks or so?) bought a rotary shaver for my son who is moving into a dorm. He doesn't have a super full beard, but what's there is pretty coarse, and he likes it. Says no burn or irritation at all. I can't speak to its longevity whatsoever, but it seems li...
Posting an avatar picture on your forum causing issues. You'd better to extend your limits in terms of size and acceptable formats
My cousin got a bit like that after he was smashed up by a car. He got a digital camera and a printer and we found he's got an amazing skill at portraits. He took photos of people at a head injury club he goes to and they were just amazing.