[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good luck with whatever the outcome is. Best regards Osh P.S. I’d say don’t worry but I’m just like you in that I worry stupid. When a brown envelope comes through the door as I know they 95% of the time bring bad news. Last December on the 3rd I got my ESA WCA forms to fill in and get doctors and p...
Hello thank you for the information. She/ have qualified for years as she does so much morning , afternoon, evening and through the night time as well. I got the PIP AWARD In January So on the question where they ask what date have they needed this help from do I put the date when he got the pip low...
Hello. We keep saying we will get round to asking about what I’m finally going to ask. Right Iv been disabled for around 16 years when a triple bypass did not turn out as they told me. It would give me a new lease on life they said. I’d be a new man they said. And for the first 2 months it felt that...
Thank you melly1

Regards OsH
Hello All Iv had DLA for17 years but always high mobility ad low care Now. Upgraded to pip last Xmas and. Ended up with high mobility and lower care which is or was mid in the old DLA. Which means wee can apply for the Carers allowance. I mean.my wife has. Been doing more than is required for the la...
hi All Right i did the online benefits calculator. And it came back saying that i would loose approx $30 so it would mean my wife would end up with around $35 after making up the weekly payments we get.. but then someone said it would affect the council tax and the housing benefit. And yet the onlin...
Hi again. I realise now I should inform the relate to people of my problems . It’s just I’m of the old type of if I don’t tell anyone it’s not real and it will get better by itself. I say I don’t like to bother the docs with my small problems but really it’s because I’m to scared to. But that’s for ...
Hello All Well this just shows the complete opposite of the F2F examiners. Sorry this is a long story :roll: Hello All This is the first time Iv been on this forum. Anyway the reason for joining is I’d like to ask a question please? At this moment Im still getting ESA and in the support group since ...
Hello This is the first time Iv been on this forum. Anyway the reason for joining is I’d like to ask a question please? Right I’m getting ESA In the support group. And nor PIP at standard care and high mobility. I was on low rate CARE on DLA Also we get housing benefit and council tax Benitez as wel...