[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi everyone! Has anybody used these sites, is there something interesting?
I don't know why your doctors behave like this, but maybe you should speak to another one? I can't recommend you to give your mum supplements on your own, because this is not this it's unethical, but from what you said, she really needs them. I've been taking supplements all my life and never had an...
Maybe it is because of the taxes that you have to pay? Have you checked, maybe you pay more than you need to? You know that our government likes to take money from simple people... Why don't you think to try something easier and more real? Maybe you can find something like passive income I heard tha...
You have to visit your lawyer for a better advice, or you can find a better answer on other topic i think
The same story, My mom has cancer. The capital limit is 50000 and we have to sell our cottage that cost nearly 100000. Any comments on this situation ?
I think you need to find a lawyer or a realtor for a better advice, you wont find a great answer here or on any other forum
That's happening all the time with those who are connected to a bad supplier. As far as I know, a couple of friends of mine had the same problem, even my older brother had to deal with this issue too. I remembered he told about that last year and he was trying to manage this problem somehow. He made...
Thank you for the thread and for the useful information. I was diagnosed with some kind of lung disease and now I have cancer. And this is what happened after I was working on an asbestos site, but nobody told me what kind of issues I will have after, and I never knew that I could have cancer becaus...
So sorry to hear that, Hope you will be fine