[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Sunnydisposition,

I will do. Thank you so much again for your help. I really appreciate it. :-)
Hi Ayjay, I just wanted to say please don't feel bad for thinking the way that you do. You must be under a considerable amount of strain in your marriage and it is only natural to be fed up and want out after all these years. I totally get where you are coming from as my husband can be manipulative ...
Hi Sunnydisposition and Bowlingbun, Thank you so much for providing those links and info. It was only last Summer that my husband applied to PIP and unfortunately the assessor wasn't the best as she wrote that my husband didn't appear to have anything wrong with him, looked fine without any nervousn...
Hi Sunnydisposition, Thank you for your latest reply. My husband applied for PIP last year with regards to his mental health and he suffers from a bad back too, but was unfortunately turned down for this. Since then I have been unable to persuade him to re-apply, but will broach this subject again w...
Hi Sunnydisposition and Bowlingbun for your replies and sorry for the delay in replying to you. I have contacted social work this morning regarding getting someone out to do a needs assessment and someone is going to call me back about this. I have also emailed OCD UK re getting some more informatio...
Hi Sunnydisposition, Thank you for your other post and the link. I will look into the OCD UK website and see what they have to offer. No, neither of us have had a needs assessment as it was a young man who came out from social services and just asked my husband if he had a CPN and took down some det...
Hi Sunnydisposition, Thank you for your helpful reply. Yes, I receive support outside of the home to help me engage in local activities and for someone to talk to. However, my husband has been offered help/support in caring for me and for someone to come to our home and help with caring for me and h...
Hi Everyone, My husband has Mixed Personality Disorder and OCD and often finds it very hard to control his anger resulting in him punching holes in doors, breaking things in the house and throwing things. This can happen on a daily basis, but seems to have got a lot worse lately. Basically I get bla...
Hi, I am new to the forum also and can relate a lot to what you are going through. My husband has Mixed Personality Disorder and it is really hard to cope at times. I just keep plodding on, but it is very hard, I know. It is physically and mentally exhausting caring for someone with this condition. ...
Hi Everyone, Thank you to you all for taking the time to reply to me and give me much needed advice. I really do appreciate it and take on board everything you say. I find that my emotions are like a roller-coaster all the time as I was feeling low at the weekend, but have picked up a bit today and ...