[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I have just posted my own topic that mentions all the issues I have had including with CQC. They really don't seem to be of any use, people can be dropping dead because of poor agencies and they're just told to submit an action plan! Completely pointless in my experience
Hello Everyone. I posted a bit of a rant/vent a couple of years ago that I was at my wits end because the care agency that the council made us have after mum had suffered a stroke which meant she couldn’t walk anymore were just so awful that it was getting very depressing for everyone involved. thar...
@bowlingbun Thanks for the reply. The answers to your questions are. Carers assessment was done in Feb 2018 when she came home from being in the care home I am not registered with the GP as a carer (didn't know that was a thing!) I have not heard of emergency carers before, can you tell me more? She...
Hi Thara_1910 (our usernames are very similar aren't they? Lol) I am actually in the process of complaining, I didn't include it in the original post because I didn't really want to whine on forever, but yes the QCC and Local Ombudsman have both been informed about the issues. Trouble is everything ...
Hello everyone, My mum suffered a stroke a couple of years ago and lost the use of her left leg. And ever since she went into hospital originally its felt like I'm constantly battling, one fight after another to get her the support she needs. It started in the hospital where they tried to claim she ...