[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I wonder how Albert_1604 and his panictosis is doing? It's been clear for a long time that this is serious.. To the point that several of us are going to be in trouble and lose loved ones.. I'm annoyed at the Blaise of healthy people, If my Sister texts me tomorrow asking to bring over Mums Grandkid...
Mum was diagnosed with Vascular Dementia in June 2018. She's had two major strokes, 2011 and 2017, the latter crippling her. It's nothing to do with timing, Mum has two watches, one speaking and the other she wears. I've recently bought some ear-plugs and it really upsets me when I wake up to hear m...
I'm concerned about Coronavirus purely because of my Mums carers. Mum always holds there hands, a Carer came in coughing and snotty. She told Mum not to touch her until she had her gloves on. Then leaned over her breathing as if her cold was passed by touch only, not air particles... Both Mum and I ...
I'm Mums main carer, we have carers in and out to put Mum on the commode. We have really different sleep cycles, so I get up make Mums coffee breakfast etc. sit with her for a few hours. Then I go back to bed for two hours in time to wake up and get Mums lunch. Recently Mum just keeps shouting "Alan...
I can't believe the GP won't visit! As usual its a postcode lottery. My Mums GP has been out see Mum twice and on two other occasions alternative GP's have been out on the same day to see Mum when she had swollen feet and back pain. They have a duty to visit poorly clients. You really need to get fi...
My Sister works in benefits and tells me a Ring Doorbell timing is taken as FACT in a Court of Law... Mums care agency seem to fix one thing, then break something else. As they take on more clients so my Mums care gets worse. The carers turned up at 18:45 which is early for Mums bedtime. Poor Mum re...
I thought I'd start this as light relief, Mum has a carer who is always late and walks through the door with a ready made excuse. She once pulled up at our house dead on time at 7 O'clock, I told Mum she was here. She sat in her car for 20 minutes clearly eating. She came through the front door and ...
Ayjay is spot on about the fees, £20 an hour for this kind of service is standard. Sadly less than half goes to the actual carers themselves.. My main complaint would be the need for Mum to have double up calls, I'm told its for Health and Safety, yet whenever it suits the agency they only send one ...
Things improved for a while, I'm scared about annoying the agency as they were the only ones in the area capable of taking on four doubles ups a day, the only alternative is a nursing home for Mum which neither of us want. Today Mums morning call lasted 13 minutes, which is unacceptable, was given l...
My Mum is self funding, every month I have to pick up the phone and pay around £2400 on Mums card. I realised a long time ago I'm not getting any inheritance.. I complained and the manager said that from now on Mum would get 10 minutes on the commode every call, it worked for one day, now the carers...