[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Ah Moira - poor you! Caring for someone with a mental health condition like that is so so hard (I know) The cannabis as you know will not be helping with the paranoia. Have you found any groups that specialize in helping mental health condition carers? There was one near me but they have sadly gone ...
Hi Peter, Hats off to you for doing such a stirling job while recovering from illness yourself - I am amazed how strong some people are! I saw a top nutritonalist talk once (it was a fantastic free event arranged by my carers support group) and she said that a fair number of what look like illnesses...
Hi David,
Thanks for the book tips! :)
How are you doing ? Are you getting any help - especially at the moment? Hope you are :)
Hi Silver, Yes the book is good isn't it! Yes you sound like you have a lot to deal with and you have been doing exceptionally well by the sounds of it! You say your husband can be self focassed - I wonder if the stroke has contributed to that as my mother also had a similar thing - she also became ...
Thank you for posting that Rosemary. My pals friend (late 70's) has also recovered from this and is now at home.
Forgot to add - my husbands father still has capacity.
Hi all. I have been an avid lurker but am now posting for some advice please on a difficult situation please. My husband and I (and sometimes our son) have been the main carers to my husbands elderly father for two years - he has just been admitted in the past 2 weeks to a self funding care home due...