[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi thankyou for your messages. We have been in contact with sca and backup. Back up gave me some support over the telephone at the beginning. Colin has carers in the morning to wash and dress him and at lunch to give him some lunch that I prepare before u go to work. As for adaptions to our home we ...
Hi my husband has a spinal cord injury after falling down stairs at home. He is now a tetrapligic. So I am now his carer. I feel very isolated as no one in my area seems to no a lot about his injury or how to help him. He has got so down that he has all but given up on getting any better and I dont ...
Hi how can I found out how many hours paid care my husband is entitled to. We have a carer morning and lunch time for half an hour 5 times a week.