[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sadly, Bowlingbun, I think that you have summed it up in a nutshell.
That is so true, Bowlingbun, that they would have to do it if he didn't have family. Sadly, she has had too many years of conditioning towards being worthless other than being their 'slave'. She has a notebook that she has been trying to write positive things in. A few months ago she told me she had...
Thanks again to everyone for listening & replying. I have sent my s-in-law copies of what has been said so that she can see that it's not just me that thinks this is all wrong. She is married to my Brother who is still with her but he works full time & quite often gets called to work in the middle o...
Thanks for your replies. They do indeed have different doctors. Sadly, her has no interest in looking after their patients as far as that is concerned. His is practically opposite his house which is why I can't understand why they can't send someone over to do it. I know the practice nurse only work...
Hi All, Hope it is okay for me to come onto your forum on behalf of my lovely sister-in-law, but she is at her wits end with her father. She is an only child and has no one else to help with him. Her Mum passed away around 25 years ago & ever since then she has been 'on permanent call' to her bad te...