[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My mums dementia is declining quite rapidly. She was diagnosed with Altzheimers 2 years ago but has had longer. Current situation is getting home care next week for the 1st time. Shes on a waiting list for care home. Though I've been told could take months. My brother stays with her an is exhausted....
I see your post was last year. Interested to know how things are now. Your dad's situation is awful. I'd be saying write to both the GP and psychiatrist. A diagnosis for dementia for definate :( . His medications need reviewed. Should be getting home help to ensure he gets his meds plus home help. H...
Hi Jake, I am new to this forum. You have such a huge responsibility on your hands. My mum sounds a bit like yours. My youngest brother stays with my mum, he has been there all his life and never moved out. Due to my mum being manipulative and controlling him mentally. I tried so hard to get him to ...