[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good Evening to you all I would very much welcome your advice or guidance. In 2018 we successfully applied for a Disability Facility Grant to fit a stair lift and wet room for my disabled mother in a semi-detached house. Her condition has deteriorated to a point now where we have made the decision t...
Thank You very much for your speedy reply
Good Evening everyone

Would anyone be able to advise what the current waiting time is to receive a response from the DWP in respect of an application for Carers Allowance - I applied just short of 6 weeks ago.

Thank You!
Thank You so much for your help and guidance
I'm so sorry for your loss but Thank You for your openness. I am 48 years old. We applied for a Disability Facilities Grant and have been able to get a stair lift and walk in shower fitted. Mum can walk short distances with the aid of a crutch but uses a walker or mobility scooter for lengthier dist...
Hi

My mother is 68 years old.

She has osteoarthritis, spinal stenosis, 2 broken vertebrae in her back, a shredded spinal column and diabetes.

Has also had a shoulder and knee replaced.

Kind Regards

Ashley
Good Afternoon I am new to this forum so please forgive me if the answer has been posted elsewhere. I am looking into applying for Carers Allowance. I look after my mother who receives both higher rates of PIP. We currently receive full council tax benefit (and received this benefit in full time emp...