[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Your daughter should have had a support assessment/discharge plan including what care she needed out of the hospital. And who to contact in case of issues, crisis or emergency. Has she any follow up appointments? There is a mental health community team to help people in the community with mental il...
Hi, this is my first post, bear with me! Daughter, 36, is newly diagnosed with schizophrenia. Just out of hospital 10 days, on meds and fragile. It was her second hospitalisation, but the first was in a different county 6 months ago, she has moved since to be near me.The first hospital sorted out b...
Daughter, 36, is recently diagnosed with schizophrenia. In the lead up to sectioning she was living with me but I asked her to find somewhere else to live. Those in that position can probably understand why. The council could not offer her somewhere, even emergency housing, as she has not lived here...
Hi, this is my first post, bear with me! Daughter, 36, is newly diagnosed with schizophrenia. Just out of hospital 10 days, on meds and fragile. It was her second hospitalisation, but the first was in a different county 6 months ago, she has moved since to be near me.The first hospital sorted out be...