[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
That sounds so much like my partner.
It is just so hard not to get hurt sometimes or argue back. 9 times out of 10 I can shut up and not say anything but that 1 time I do shout back cause it's ridiculous.. she thinks I'm awful and horrible for answering back.
Thank you for the replies,
I've never had a carers assessment before, I dont really see myself as a carer I guess because shes my partner, I love her.
I tried asking the place where she was diagnosed but they didnt have any information either.

Thank you for the links I'll have a look at them.
Hi Eleanor, Unfortunately I don't have any advice for you yet as I'm looking for the same advice! But I had to comment on how similar our partners are.. When I read that yours has accused you of cheating and then said the house wasn't yours etc, that is the exact same argument in my house. Exactly t...
Hi everyone, I don't really know where to start.. My partner has BPD, along with possible ADHD, anxiety, depression and alcoholism and while I love her very much, I feel like I can't cope anymore. Anyone who lives with someone with BPD must understand how I'm feeling right now, it is heart breaking ...