[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
So a lot of people with learning difficulties don't want to get into work because of their benefits. We have been researching possible ways this wouldn't happen and found out about permitted work. Which allows the individual to earn below £131.50 a week if the work fulfills the permitted work criter...
Good morning Henrietta, Unfortunately i'm only aware of something like PURE within Birmingham, im quite new to the role as i used to be a support worker for the past 8 years Sorry I cant help you any more, Might be worth visiting your local job centre and speaking to their DEA (disability employment...
Hello everyone, I work for Midland Mencap PURE team and we help adults with learning difficulties into Employment, Training or Education. If you are caring for someone who fills the criteria and would be interested in helping them into working life, we are here to help. We offer a very personal cent...