[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Greta,that's really nice.A reminder that their are doctors out there who are human:)
Somebody posted some cake through my letterbox on monday.That's a first.Maybe people should replace catflaps with cakeflaps during the lockdown.

Have been really kinda low lately so the cake was welcome.It was carrot cake with buttercream in if anyone is interested
He said during his statement that he was getting harrassed at his home before he went upcountry.I don't know if it true but if it is maybe the 2K isn't all glamour. Can understand people being angry but it does feel a bit like some people have it in for Cummings. I think the media should be focusing...
Is that what everyone means by a new normal?haha
Cloudygal,I hope your sons find somebody.Why shouldn't they?Everyone deserves to be happy I was quite surprised to find out the Governess from The Chase is autistic.Did you know that?I really like her.You'd never know she had a disability.You could see it a bit more though when she did I'm a Celeb g...
I didn't really know what to make of the Cummings thing..Think the situation is further proof of how confusing/blurry some of the lockdown guidelines are.I don't remember anything about exceptions but I can't be certain about that because there's just so many questions when it comes to lockdown. I g...
That's what I figured,that it was the hospital managers but something Bowlingbun posted made me wonder if the decision came from higher up. Penny,I did wonder why the care homes didn't refuse to admit some of the patients and now I understand more. Bowling bun,are you talking about the corona virus ...
If I see anyone with hair issues i'll pass this advice on
Am glad somebody else on here appreciates the show.I have to admit I didn't watch it for some time as the name of the show put me off and I didn't realise it was about people with disabilities and just thought it was about desperados.Lol. Do your boys have learning disabilities or something else?(if...
Does anyone else on here watch The Undateables?I think it's really sweet.I usually find myself rooting for the people on there.A lot of them have dating better sussed than those without disabilities!haha.I watch Celebs go dating too and trust me,they have dating better sussed than some of the celebs...