[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hey, I thought some carer's would like to hear my retort to the universal credit helpline, it sounds like everyone here is in the same boat- "If I see an old lady trying to cross the road, I'll stop and help her-you lot would push in front of a bus." I'm glad to say that shut him up, which is a firs...
Hey, You said two things-firstly, that you are afraid that you will not be a good teacher, and secondly being worried about being a good dad. I reckon any one who thinks they are the best are clearly deluded. I bet you are a great dad, and if you are a great dad, you'll use those dad skills on all y...
Hi Bowlingbun,
My son is on PIP, can't remember the exact amount, a bit less than £400 a month I think.

Nick
Hi all, Thank you all for your replies. :). I have had the experience so far of having been left out to dry by the DWP and so forth. I feel like when you spend time on the phone with them, the conversations are recorded so they don't volunteer information so that they don't get fired, and also, beca...
Hello :) I've been caring for my 22 year old son since last July. He fell on the train tracks whilst drunk. He is lucky to be alive. I'm not sure any more if 'lucky' is the right word. He was electrocuted, both thigh muscles removed, all of his abdominal muscles removed, and a few feet of intestines...