[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for the update!
Hello
Hello and welcome Abby! What are your hobbies? I’m also a young adult carer myself. Can you ask for a needs assessment or not? This is important as you need a break. Seriously call the council or email. When was the last time you had any me time? Me time is important for all unpaid carers. Even if i...
Thanks for the advice!

Is it a good idea to sit inside the car or not? When test driving it, what are the most important things to consider and remember?
Hello and welcome! Does she own the house? Do you live with her or not? What do you want to happen next? Has she had a continuing needs assessment done yet? If you did not attend the meeting please ask for another one as it is illegal otherwise. Go to your local CAB office and see if they can do a b...
These tips are very useful! Thanks. After doing some more online research, I have made a list of possibilities. I will also remember to ask for a contact number. And I feel a bit more prepared now for Saturday afternoon. How do I settle the insurance stuff? We are going to two different showrooms in...
Thanks.

I want heated seats too. Ideally the car will have a radio but that is not essential as we have plenty of CDs. I also want some leg room too. The car will be a family one so it will be able to accommodate two car seats.

I’ll look at those two companies. Thanks.
Hello and welcome! You do not have to fill out the form alone. Citizen's Advice can help you to fill out the forms give them a call asking to talk with a benefit advisor or use their website. When do you have to return the forms? My cared for person and I filled out the application forms together tw...
Hello I need some helpful car advice pronto. Our current Motability car is due to be returned by April 2020 and we have been shopping for a new car. I have only briefly looked at the numerous photos, reviews and specifications online. A family or large car is preferred but we do not mind a medium si...
Hello and welcome! This is a online directory of care homes in Britain, use it as a starting point. Make a list of questions and visit a few possible homes in the area. Pay attention to your gut feeling but also do look at the reviews, ratings and inspection reports too. Talk with the care home staf...