[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Any update?
These are amazing!
Hello and welcome!

I provide tutoring and homework support via Facebook, phone, email and Skype to most of the families I work with now. Do not feel bad either. This is only temporary I know. You are doing the best you can.
Hello and welcome! Search online for the contact details for your local MP. Write a letter to their office, email or call them. Why aren't the local authority helping? Surely they must help if a disabled person is in hospital. It is known as duty of care. Try reminding them of this. Politely suggest...
I do not think that there is a issue. On Saturday morning I took my cared for person to the local supermarket to do our weekly food shop. At the entrance to the store, I explained to the security guard that I was his guardian. We had no issue getting inside. Once inside, we did not have any problem ...
How difficult for you. I hope you resolve the issue soon.
Hello and welcome!

Contact the continence nurse at your GP practice for advice. They should be able to help you get some pads.
Hello and welcome! Have you had a needs assessment or not? Call up the local council to begin the process on Monday morning first thing. Make the most of the opportunity. Be honest and mention everything that concerns you as well. Use a notepad for questions. Do not hesitate to ask some questions to...
This is something I have discussed with my other half at night in bed. My caree has open defect spina bifida and exercise is good for him as it helps us to avoid constipation woes. Yesterday we took him on a walk around town. Today he and I walked down to the local supermarket to do the weekly food ...
Hello and welcome!

What support do you currently get? Are you aware you can telephone social services to ask for a needs assessment?