[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello, Fellow MND Carer :) I care for my Gran, who was diagnosed with MND in March this year (though displayed symptoms for a year before that). It is so hard, not just for the MND sufferer, but for their 'main' carer, too. You absolutely have to take care of your emotional wellbeing so the carer's...
Definitely speak to your GP about NHS CHC. Request a assessment. Who knows, you may qualify? Talk to the medical team, they should be able to help you access more support at home. My caring situation is different, but the feelings are practically the same! At one point I felt as if my life revolved...
Welcome to the forum. You can't deal with this on your own. It's time to ask your GP to make an urgent referral for NHS Continuing Healthcare so that a team of carers can help you at home. Are you having any counselling? Have you spoken to your local hospice? When my dad had cancer our local hospic...
:shock: Hi all, My first post will probably be an offloading, I'm usually OK, get on with things etc but tonight I'm tired, sad and a bit alone. If you manage to read this, thank you :) Its 3am and I'm up for about the 7th time tonight supporting my husband. He was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disea...